HomeAboutContactSponsor

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog Posts From My Past

Yesterday's post on what I'm currently struggling with didn't make it up on the blog. I'm still struggling with it but it will be posted in the near future. Today, I am sharing five of my personal favorites from my own blog archive. I've been blogging since the Summer of 2011 but realized that most of my favorite posts are from the past year.

I hope you enjoy going back and re-reading some of my favorites, each for a different reason.


Saying Yes
A post from February of this year about saying "yes" in life and doing things you wouldn't normally do because, most of the time, you end up with a wonderful experience. This post is a wonderful reminder to always open myself up to new things and the beauty that will come from them.

New Dreams and New Places
I wrote this after my first month living in San Diego. I touched on the difficult time of year and the sacrifices I had to make to be right where I belong. It's a good post for me to go back and read on the tougher days here, far away from family and security and certainty. I'm livin' on the edge now and this is why.

I've Waited So Long To Say This
The announcement I had waited so many years to say - that I'd finally be moving to San Diego :) It's so very refreshing to read this post now that I've been here for 5 months. It re-ignites the light and hope and excitement that I always had when thinking about moving here.

Some Things I Believe
This post was written in September of 2012, just hours before I left for Virginia Beach. I love looking back on this post because it reminds me of where I was at that moment in my life, and breaks it down to the simple basics of who I am.

A Letter to Mom
The last post written on this blog before my mom passed away. The last real record I have of writing to my mom in the present as opposed to the past.

Blogging has been such an amazing experience. It has introduced me to some of the most wonderful women I've "met" and has allowed me to speak my heart and learn from my own life lessons. Thank you all for joining the journey!

1 comment:

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

I have only started blogging and properly following blogs since March 2013 so I really enjoyed your "old" posts! Thank you :)
Natalie
Http://coraltintedperceptions.blog.com