HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting | Festive Fall

The more I think about it, there aren’t many things that I don’t like about Fall. It’s such a fun and festive season that I will be welcoming with open arms. I’m really not sure where my love of Fall comes from.

 

 

 

Perhaps it was years of traveling to the pumpkin patch as a child.

Maybe it was the brisk days of walking to work in the city and hearing the sound of leaves rustle along the sidewalk.

I don’t know but I’ll always have these vivid memories of the sights, smells, and sounds of the season we’ll soon be entering.

Join me today as I link up with The Vintage Apple and with Natasha over at Schue Love and talk about all the things I have to look forward to this season :)

Boots

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: zappos.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

 

 

I own that last pair and will proudly say that you will find me living in them all season long! Probably even to bed.

 

Scarves

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: None via Chelsea on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Okay, and MORE boots. Also, I can’t help it that Lauren Conrad has perfect style… for every season.

 

Fall Fashion

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Fall Decor

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Fall decor makes the home so warm and comforting. I LOVE that feeling. Walking in from a crisp Autumn evening and being able to nestle in with a warm cup of apple cider. Speaking of apple cider…

 

Fall Things

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: tumblr.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Not only do all of these things remind me of Fall but they define Fall for me. In the Fall, I can look forward to the rainy days, the chilly nights, and the slightly higher amount of calories that I may consume thanks to pumpkin pie :)

And, of course, there are many other aspects of Fall that I also love – football, Halloween, pumpkin patches, the anticipation of Christmas right around the corner, etc. I could go on and on. But, Fall isn’t just my favorite season because I get tired of the heat of Summer. {I never really get tired of the heat} I love Fall for its festiveness, for the feeling I get when I hear those leaves crinkle under my boots. Maybe life is just a little better and a little more real in the Fall :) I like to think so at least.

What do you most love about Fall?

23 comments:

Leslie said...

Love all the scarves! I am so ready for Fall too...hopefully we actually get one in Houston :)
I just sent you an email...I changed my URL for my blog!
Happy Wednesday! xo

Mrs Amber Apple said...

Boots! Oh I can't wait to pull my boots out :) I love how you separated your pins into categories! Happy Wednesday!

Katie said...

I'm dying over all these pics today. This post may be my most fav of yours so far :) besides those really deep post of yours that make me feel indequate as a writer haha

I have pinned almost everything you have on here! mmm...fall. I'm smitten with it too.

Katie said...

PS- I love LC and Lo so much it's scary.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

This post rocks and is totally making me crave cold crisp weather asap! Cant wait for boots scarves and anything apple!

Sara L. said...

Living at the beach I am always a little sad to see fall come. But you are definitely getting me in the fall spirit with this post :)

Janie said...

I love the 3rd scarf and 3rd outfit! Very cute and autumn-ish!

I love autumn..so much! In winter, I always say summer is my favorite, but during summer I realize fall is my favorite. :)

Ashley said...

cute post! :)

I have the last pair of boots in black :) They are steve madden and I love them .. I think I want to get the camel color this year!

Denise said...

I'm so excited.. And I just can't hide it! Ahh I'm a little obsessed with Fall! Can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

i love all of those outfits. i'm SO excited for fall. Easily my favorite season

ashlyn | nicole said...

i love this post. it speaks you 100%. i pretty much pinned everything on here! great minds think alike! :]

& i can def. look forward to rainy chilly nights & consuming the million calories that pumpkin pie has to offer! lol

& LIFE is more real in the fall!
love you!

Joeylee said...

great pins...love the outfits & scarves

Sophie @ threetimesf said...

I am excited about the Autumn wardrobe too! :)
I love this time of year - as a child we used to walk home from school kicking up leaves in the country lanes - I'm hoping that's still aceptable at 22!

Lauren said...

I need those Anthropologie boots. I'm adding them to my, "If I were a millionaire..." list.

Also, I LOVE Fall too. It's just so cozy :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

I'm so excited for boots and scarves! And basically all things fall!

Jax said...

I love fall, too! :) And I love all your photos and your reasons behind loving fall. :) I dont really remember fall being that awesome as a kid.. I mean, it was fun and I, too, loved Halloween and the pumpkin patch, but I was kinda a summer girl. I dont know when my love of fall developed, but I definitely love it all.. the smells, the temps, the fashion, the pumpkin!, the everything. :)

Laura said...

fun post! Fall is my absolute favorite holiday...although we only get 2 days of it a year down here! I love your pics!!

Ashley said...

This post is amazing. I'm loving all the beautiful fall pins I'm seeing everywhere! I can't help but talk/pin about fall WAY too much... life is so much sweeter when it's all about the pumpkin spice and fall clothes :) Totally agree with ya, girlie. Loved it!

Courtney said...

I love that last pair of boots...I really need to order a pair {if they still make them}!

P! said...

Now, I love every one of your posts, but this one is by far my favorite yet. Fall is my absolute favorite season and I am crazy over this post. I love everything you mentioned and all the fabulous fall finds you showed us. Your taste is simply flawless. Oh, and yes, LC totally does always have perfect style. Love it!

natasha {schue love} said...

WOW! Total burst of everything I love about fall!! Seriously cannot pick one favorite thing here...I love it all. Thanks so much for linking up!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! You really summed up everything wonderful about fall. I love the food, fashion, decor...just the overall feel of the season. Can't wait for fall to be in full-swing!

sweet harvest moon said...

LOVE this post, Fall is my favorite season. Love last pictures, what a great idea!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com