HomeAboutContactSponsor

Monday, September 19, 2011

I’m a Picture Hoarder

I admit, one of my biggest bad habits is taking hundreds of pictures on my iPhone and then doing nothing with them. I don’t put them on Facebook and hardly ever upload them to my blog since I use my Nikon for real picture-taking. So, I may or may not have 600ish pictures on my phone, waiting to be shared. Oops.

The only time I choose my iPhone over my Nikon is when a) I forgot my child Nikon b) the picture is time sensitive and my iPhone is easier to get to c) I’m too embarrassed to take out my gigantor camera. So, friends – today I share with you my latest cell phone snaps. While I’m at it, I’ll link up with Savanah and Erin!

JBieb-1

Is this seriously what life has come to? Girls now go around to their friends saying, “Hey! Want to play Justin Bieber?” instead of, “Hey! Want to go play Barbies?” There’s something wrong with this.

Pups-1

Watching Doggy Daycare can sometimes be hilarious. I want the dark brown dog/all of them :)

PSL-1

One guess.

Carl-1

If you don’t know about Carl, then you really ought to go back to third grade and check some of these books out from the library.

Brie-1

Have you tried brie? It’s best on a nice, warm sandwich :) Yum!

Punkins-1

Friday was our first cool, crisp day here in DC so what better way to spend some time outside than to go to a FARMERS MARKET? It was my first time going and I am in love! Check out these little pumpkins! We also sampled some AMAZING Pomegranate Apple Cider {yes, it IS the most amazing thing ever} and white chocolate carmelitas! Heaven, I tell you! I’ll definitely be going back there!!

Kansas-1

Miles and miles of flat Kansas land – what a beautiful sight

Storage

My entire old apartment stuffed inside a 5x10 storage unit…

Stella collage

I was very nervous prior to moving back to VA about how Stella was going to settle in to a new place. Well, needless to say, she has had no problem making herself feel right at home :) She’s much happier here – just like her mama.

So, I’m sure you’re wondering if I feel better now that I’ve finally stopped hoarding all of these iPhone pictures! The answer is yes, mos def. Now, the hard part will be getting me to delete them off my phone. Not happening. Does that defeat the purpose of virtually un-hoarding? Don’t answer that.

23 comments:

Katie said...

I love when you share pictures! You've been neglecting us girlfriend. I wanna see moreee :)

I need to link up with this linkup sometime bc I'm a pic hoarder on my iphone too!

Call it Adventure said...

I'm glad your kitty has settled in. Makes it easier for you to comfortable settle in, too, I'm sure. :) These are fun random snapshots of your life. I like seeing phone photos because of that fact. :) But I understand the quality control desire ;)

Brunette & Blessed said...

I'm so impressed you got all that stuff into a storage unit! Props :)

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

I also take a million pictures with my iPhone but even once I share them, for some reason I don't want to delete them. Good thing the phone holds a lot!

Anonymous said...

Every time I go into PetSmart I have to stop to watch Doggy Daycare!

Emily said...

I am too! I have 300+ pictures on my phone of completely random things!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

Lauren Nicole said...

That's the PERFECT way to describe it -- can't believe I didn't think of that! I'm def a picture hoarder, too.

Kristen Thornburg said...

You have me wanting starbuck's now you evil child!!!

The Presutti's said...

I love your blog! New follower! SO funny about calling your Nikon your baby! My husband hates when I bring mine anywhere, lol!

TLF said...

I have so so so so many pics of my phone!! Yeah, I have no idea what to do with them either.

Liz Taylor said...

Gorgeous fall pictures and kitty <3

Ashley said...

love all the cell phone pics! so random but such a great glimpse into your life!


cute mani ;)

Laura said...

so glad kitty and mama are doing well in their new home!

Amanda C. said...

Seriously, Justin Bieber has a doll? Your kitty looks happy. :-)

C Mae said...

Bieber is everywhere!!!!! He even shows up in my student's art LIKE daily!!!!!! we can't escape!!!

Anonymous said...

Brie also tastes great with slivers of smoked salmon on water crackers. ;)

Unknown said...

I'm loving those lavender nails with your Starbucks cup!

Lauren said...

I LOVE all your random pictures! I'm the same way! I take pictures of everything with my phone! My kitty is having a really hard time adjusting to our new house! :( I'm glad your cat is okay!

Erin said...

Oh man the Farmer's Market in the Fall is one of my favorite times of the year!And? As far as photo hoarding on the phone goes, you are not alone! I have the same hoarding habit. I just can't get rid of them!

Thanks for linking up with me and Savannah!

Kristen said...

great post! i randomly take pics w my phone too that no one ever gets the joy of seeing. love this, keep it up please!

Janie said...

OMG! Stella is soooo gorgeous :D

Sophie @ threetimesf said...

Ha, there are some cute pics there (I love the dogs!)
I have just been putting togetehr a post with my blackberry photos - I sometimes worry about what people would think if they just found my phone in the street...!

Unknown said...

I am SO glad you decided to link up with us!!! Thank you so much :)

I just love all the pictures of your kitty. :)