HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Randoms

This past week has been the week that I have spent the least amount of time on Pinterest since I had an account. My mind has been flooded with many other things recently and sadly Pinterest hasn’t been one of them. So, of course, knowing that Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday via The Vintage Apple was right around the corner, I scurried onto that glorious website to see what I could come up with. And… well… let’s just say there won’t be much of a theme this week. I’ve been sticking to a theme lately and have loved that but this week it’ll just be a free for all.

You can see all the random but lovely things that have reached out to my heart and begged me to be re-pinned. Here are the things that have inspired me, made me smile, or have given me a little giggle this week:

 

Not only do I LOVE orange and chevron BUT this is actually a cookie sheet! Gotta love it!

 

I’ve always been a fan of the winged eye. It’s a simple and classic look, yet the eyes give it that touch of drama.

 

There’s just something about the way lights hit wet pavement. Yes?

 

If you’ve been reading my blog, you may have seen this post and understand my love for staircases by now. I think I would prefer if the stairs were hardwood instead of carpet though. Love the colors!

Source: bhldn.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

 

These are amazing and unique. And I LOVE feathers. As long as they’re cruelty-free feathers, of course :)

 

I don’t watch 30 Rock but Tina Fey is hilarious and I couldn’t resist sharing this with you guys! Admit it, you’d ask for mozzarella sticks too.

Source: us.asos.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

 

How adorable is the back of this dress? It’s super Summery and just makes me happy!

 

I don’t know about you guys, but for some reason I prefer to paint my nails while sitting on the ground instead of on a table or desk. Between my curious cat always wanting to stick her nose into everything and my clumsiness, painting my nails can be a bit stressful. Cue this nifty tool. It’s like having my own personal nail polish holder extraordinaire. Kind of.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source: imgfave.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

 

It’s hard to believe that is real!!!! And because little cats and kittens make my heart melt here’s one more for ya!

 

The caption on Pinterest says, “gasp!” Too cute.

That’s it for my pins this week! Random, I know. Did any of these put a smile on your face, make you laugh, or just say, “I WANT!” I find myself saying that a lot on Pinterest.

You can come follow me on my pinning journey here!

Lastly, it meant so much to me to read the comments that I received yesterday. You are all wonderful. This little blogging community is amazing and full of such loving and caring women. Yesterday was proof of that.

xoxo

31 comments:

Dana Fox said...

that nail polish holder is awesome haha. love your pins!
xox dana
thewonderforest.com

C Mae said...

Love the nail polish holder where can I get one!? LOL

THe kitty picture at the bottom is just to cute for words!

Courtney said...

I love the wing tip eyeliner! It is so elegant and classic!

Katie said...

NEED that nail polish holder! I'm not too sure if it would help me though..I SUCK at painting my nails no matter what. so glad we had that email session :) I love to {try to} help!

Kristen said...

i love pinterest, i pinned that cookie tray too and definitely want to make it, but idk how hard it would be

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

I totally paint my nails on the floor too.. and that nail polish holder thingy would come in really handy :)

Just found your blog yesterday and I really like it. :)

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

Joeylee said...

love that nail polish holder and that coral dress, so cute

Ashley said...

now I want mozerella stix lol ...but that nail polish holder ... I want that!

Sarah Jane said...

ahh the nail polish holder. brillant. why didn't i come up with that idea? genius.

-sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Alex Byer said...

Oh my goodness I love all of these, especially the adorable kitties :)

Simply Camylla said...

how great is that nail polish holder? AND omg Tina Fey is amazing!

Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

I LOVE those feathered shoes! So so pretty!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Great pins - that staircase is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

i so want that nail polish holder! awesome!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

I'm loving all of your Pins! Especially that nail polish holder!! Great find! :) Have a great day!

Katie said...

I'm in love with pinterest. All of these are so wonderful, especially that nail polish holder, I need it!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I need to make a tray like that! Super cute :) And that third picture is so pretty!

Juls said...

love the nailpolish-holder thing
its kinda funny :D

TLF said...

Oh my word, those cat pictures melt my heart!

Ashley said...

So many things I want in this! Nail Polish holder, that dress, the chevron tray! Swoon!

Megan said...

I have that chevron tray pinned, too! So cool that it's a cookie sheet! And I'm loving that cute dress!!

ashlyn | nicole said...

absolutely loving all your random pictures! they are just perfect. oh & i always sit on the floor to paint my nails, & that nail polish holder is pretty much AMAZING :] & those feather shoes are hot!!

Unknown said...

I NEED that nail polish holder! My cat does the same thing with wanting her nose in everything so I'm always so nervous! That is great!!

www.savanahsmiles.com

Msz Jelenaaa said...

wow i absolutely love the 3rd photo! Its amazing !

Fash Boulevard said...

i love the coral dress. so glad I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 4 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great pins girl :) omg i love that nail polish design! how clever!

Lauren said...

Such cute pins, Chels! Just what I needed to look at after this ridiculous week of mine!

Abbey said...

I love your blog! Thanks for following me as well. I am a huge pinterest fan...love your pins! ;)

Madeline said...

oh how i love pinterest. There is always the cutest finds :) all of your pins are adorable, just like your blog :))

madeline

changingtunestheblog.blogspot.com

MaviDeniz said...

that dress is beautiful and I love that nail polish holder. such an amazing idea.

Xo

Lindsey said...

umm ok so much I'm loving about this post, where to start? Saw that orange tray on Pinterest this week and loved it! I wear my eyeliner winged (not as dramatic as that) every day ... I want to try that more dramatic look now. The nail polish holder is AMAZEBALLS, I need that like now. Like yesterday actually. Anddddd those feather shoes are to die ... PERFECT for a bride under her wedding dress, that summer dress is soooo adroable, I love girly feminine touches and last but not least, I lol'd to the Tina Fey thing. So something I would be thinking. hahahaha