HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting | Sassy Skirts

My wardrobe needs a major re-vamp. Buying a shirt here or there every couple of months just isn’t cutting it. So, one of these days {who knows when?} I’ll go on a shopping spree and have a fun, new wardrobe. For now, though, I do my window shopping on Pinterest. It’s safer that way!

Today while I link up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday, I’ll be showing you some of the sassy skirted outfits that I’m loving. I’m seeing Labor Day reminders and signs everywhere now which means, Fall is right around the corner. Wear skirts while you can! {Although I’ve never been one to pass up a skirt with tights}

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This outfit below so reminds me of something a girl in DC would be wearing. GW chic!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

And now for a little color blocking:

This first one reminds me of an Ashley Hebert {Bachelorette} outfit

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Last up is one of my favorites and I can’t figure out why. Maybe it’s the belt paired with the fun Aztec pattern? I know not. It could be just a littttle bit longer though. And I just made up the name of that pattern.

Source: nymag.com via Chelsea on Pinterest

 

These styles are all completely different. I must be in an in-between style. Hopefully as I re-vamp my wardrobe I’ll find the style that feels right for me. Can I say “style” any more?!

Which kind of sassy skirt do you rock?

16 comments:

Lauren said...

I almost started pinning a bunch of skirts yesterday... I've seen (and love) a lot of these :)

ashlyn | nicole said...

man, i love them all! & im with lauren i almost started pinning a whole bunch of skirts yesterday!! too funny!

great pins!

Katie said...

I love the last one too! but I think I love the one that reminds you of Ashley from the Bach the most..I can see myself rocking that. love 'em!

Kate said...

I love that little red skirt - I agree, very much a city outfit!

Courtney B said...

Love love love the skirts!! I really need to get a few of these in my wardrobe!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I'm obsessed with the black and white skirt! So adorable!

Raquel said...

Omg i love all those skirts!!

Katie said...

Love all of these skirts, but that last one?! GORGEOUS! xo

Laura said...

Adorable. Whenever you decide to make a trip to the south, we're totally going shopping together! :)

Janie said...

Love them all!!!

Courtney said...

I LOVE the black and white striped skirt!!

Unknown said...

I just got some serious inspiration for my fall wardrobe!

Marian said...

In love with each and everyone one of those skirts!!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

LOVE these skirts - wish I would look half as good in one of them!

Loving your blog - so glad I found it:)
x

TLF said...

Amazing.. now I want to go shopping!

henning love said...

adorable skirts i love the first ruffled one and the entire outfit of running on happiness too cute!