HomeAboutContactSponsor

Monday, October 21, 2013

My San Diego Story: A Montage

A couple days ago, as I started packing up my place in San Diego, and saying my sad goodbyes, I started looking back on the months and months worth of pictures I had taken during my journey in Southern California. I wanted to document the joy, lessons, friendship and everlasting memories that this wonderful beach city has brought into my life. Join me while I look back :)


Song: "I Lived" by OneRepublic

Thank you, San Diego and Southern California for the most memorable journey.
I lived :)

Follow me on Instagram [@chelseasunset] to see my journey cross country as it unfolds, starting today!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see where the road takes you :)

Jessie @ Just Jessie said...

Love this! I'm hoping to move to California someday. It's wonderful to see that you were able to do it. :) Good luck in Florida! I'll follow along on Instagram (and the blog. of course)!

Anonymous said...

Love the montage! Happy travels on your journey to the next place.

Ash said...

chelsea... damn you... this made me cry! 1. because i miss your face so much and 2. because this reminds me how much i take advantage of living in this wonderful state!

bad ass things i saw in the video that you did in CA: marilyn, dinos, mexico, tacos, civil war, bands, nightlife, hollywood, dane cook, the glass ranch, surf event, animal park, bonfires, beach, coronado, palm trees...

you LIVED, my friend... and thank you for inspiring me to live more!!!

Ash said...

chelsea... damn you... this made me cry! 1. because i miss your face so much and 2. because this reminds me how much i take advantage of living in this wonderful state!

bad ass things i saw in the video that you did in CA: marilyn, dinos, mexico, tacos, civil war, bands, nightlife, hollywood, dane cook, the glass ranch, surf event, animal park, bonfires, beach, coronado, palm trees...

you LIVED, my friend... and thank you for inspiring me to live more!!!