HomeAboutContactSponsor

Friday, July 19, 2013

Last Chance For The Daily Love Extravaganza

Each time someone thanks me for introducing them to The Daily Love, I have a celebratory dance party. I do the same thing each time Mr. MASTIN KIPP himself re-tweets me! It's funny how the Universe is so connected. Share the love to others and it will be brought back around full-circle, my friends.

I am so ecstatic that so many of you read this little blog of mine and felt inspired enough to go check out all the gems of self-development goodness that Mastin writes everyday [among other authors as well!] And, after yesterday's post, several people asked me HOW they too can take part in The Daily Love Extravaganza that's going on this week!



Well... stop what ever it is that you're doing and head on over to sign up here right this second! Today is the FINAL day of #TDLextravaganza [as we refer to it on Twitter] so if you sign up now, you might make it in time to receive the special link for the final day!

Unfortunately, each interview is only available for 24 hours so, unless you upgrade for a price, you missed out on the previous days. However, I'd be more than happy to recap some of my favorite interviews! Just say the words and I'll start writing :)

I am in this crazy, awesome realm of self-growth and energy and light and I'm so excited to kind of debrief once the Extravaganza ends and see which areas I'd like to focus on growing in next.

That's all for today. Keeping it short because I have a lot more note taking, learning, reflecting, and reading to do in the midst of my first week in this new work position of mine. Sending lots of love and hugs to those who are needing it right now.

What's inspiring you on this Friday? Do tell!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good luck with your new position today! I love things that get people thinking. And especially love them if they can encourage me to change and grow :)

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

That's a great realm to be in. I go through months where I am trying to improve myself. I pick out my flaws (in a healthy way) and then work really hard on them. Buy books, change habits, watch what and how I say things. Those times are SO rewarding for me. I love becoming a better person, wife, dog-mom, friend, employee. No better feeling!

Unknown said...

Hey Chelsea!
Just found your blog and like it!
I see so many pictures of Palm SPring on every blog right now, that I wished I could go there immediately^^
I applied for an ad swap, how you re interested :)
Sandra