HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pretty Pinteresting

I'm not sure whether this week is going by slowly or quickly. I'm thinking the days are going by slowly and the nights after work are going by too quickly. Funny how that works. Speaking of shortness...



I think that saying goes a lot deeper than just buying shoes. It's about the little things we find ourselves obsessing over that really don't matter. You only live once. Why not? OR Why bother?


I thought this was a joke at first. Nope. It's real. It's an app that shows you where you're walking while you type. Genius yet also hilarious. This is what our world has come to. And have you heard about the cars that drive themselves?!


I saw this and totally had a "Why didn't I think of that??" moment. Take some stickies, throw some color on them and, BAM!


Who doesn't love Lauren Conrad? These little rhinestones spelling out that sweet word just warm my heart :)


I am absolutely loving the look of this flatware wrapped in colored thread. Such a simple way to add some pop to your dinner table on a special occasion.


Admit it. This has happened to you too. This would ALWAYS happen when I was driving with my mom in her car. She'd hear the siren, flip, turn the sound completely down and say frantically, "Was that real or in the song?" Oh, Mom :)


What do you think? I'm kind of scared of mirrors but how could I pass this awesome mirror up?

I am pretty grateful for Pinterest. I gain so much inspiration there, not to mention some awesome laughs, trips down memory lane, and ideas for the future! Stop by The Vintage Apple to see the latest pins from a ton of other bloggers!

My pins have been all over the place lately, kind of like my life - it's been a crazy week kicking off my Etsy shop and what not! To check out my pins, you can follow me on Pinterest here :)

14 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh that mirror is divine. I love it!

Jenn said...

I pinned that mirror forever ago and I LOVE it!
I hadn't heard of that app before...it's creative, but when you think about it, sad that it's come to that haha.
I'm totally with you on not being able to tell if the week is going quickly or slowly--I feel both at different times this week, too!

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVE the purple mirror! It's gorgeous!

Sophie @ threetimesf said...

Haha I love that app! It may save me from walking in to quite so many trees ;)

Alex Byer said...

I definitely NEED that purple mirror. Need it!

The Management said...

My mom does the same thing when I have loud music playing in the car. She freaks, turns it off and is all "WAS THAT MY CAR?!?!??!"

And then I'm all, no, mom. That's the 2000s.

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

NOW I get what you meant about the txting app! DUH! I thought you meant it was something that could tell you where you were at when you sent a txt. GAH! I have my moments! I like the other pins too!

Sami said...

I LOVE the idea of the colored sticky dots! I could decorate alot of things with those :) Happy Wednesday love!

jessica said...

omg i am so bad at the siren thing. i even do it on movies, too. you know that small little heart attack feeling, like when you first think, crap i left my phone somewhere but it's really in your back pocket. maybe i'm just a worried wart.

Rebecca said...

That app cracks me up!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Sirens in songs are a pet peeve of mine.

Kristen said...

i love pinterest! one of the best sites ever!

Raquel said...

Ok that app sounds pretty fab! hahaa. Love the purple mirror too :)

K_stets said...

Giant mirror = amazing.

When I saw that texting pin, I actually looked it up in the apps on my phone. Hilarious!

And Congrats with the etsy shop!!! I really need to get on there and buy a bracelet! :)