HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fifty Shades of Etsy

It's Wednesday. Fifty Shades of Grey Day. Just kidding, because every day is Fifty Shades of Grey Day! I know quite a few people who started reading the trilogy over the long weekend so I figured I should share some of my favorite #50shades apparel with you :)

What makes this apparel even better is that you can find each of these in a store on Etsy!




Treebaubles has some adorable 50 Shades of Grey apparel


ShopJessieLam has adorable prints like this famous phrase :)
Cute idea to frame it and hang it in your room somewhere?



I adore this first set of coasters from ocdang and this second set with the book covers from myevilfriend.


AngelaService has tons of totes like this one and sweatshirts from various other books as well!


And then, of course, you can wear a classic heart necklace with Mr. Grey's name, like this one from heavenstobessie :)

I'll probably have to buy one of those cute t-shirts, even if I just wear it to bed. They are adorable and support my love for these books... and Mr. Grey! Which would you buy? Have you seen any other cute #50shades apparel?

14 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I had no idea that they made 50 Shades of Grey stuff. How awesome!

Lindsey said...

I've really got to read this book ... they hype is out of control!

Ashley said...

I guess I gotta start reading this book, huh?

Raquel said...

Ok...I really need to start reading it now!

Rissy said...

Hahaha laters, baby with the handcuffs! Dying... Love

Ashley Slater said...

these are awesome!!

Britt said...

I think we can both agree we might be a little too obsessed with this series. I would totally rock a t-shirt, in the privacy of my own home of course:)

= said...

I WANT THEM ALL!!

tara said...

Oh man.. I need one of those shirts!!

TLF said...

I have yet to start reading this... I suck, I know!

Robin said...

Obsession does not even begin to explain how I feel about this post! I NEED a Laters, baby bag. Done and done.

The Sweet Life said...

Love 50 Shades EVERYTHING...I especially love that first set of coasters! I might even need to buy a set. :)
Happy Wednesday!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

I must read these books asap!