HomeAboutContactSponsor

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

I’m grateful. Looking back on all that has occurred since Thanksgiving Day one year ago… wow. My life has changed entirely. While I had no idea that I’d be where I am now – waking up alone, in this bed, in this state – I’m grateful for it. I’m grateful for the unanswered prayers and the blessings in disguise. I’m grateful for the people that were placed in my life, even if only for a little while, who have taught me how to love, how to stand up for myself, what I believe in, what I disagree with, and how to become a better person.

Every day is a new day. As each day passes, we are given another chance to grow and be thankful for what we’ve learned and experienced.

Pinned Image
{via}

I’m grateful for this life that I’ve been given.

I’m grateful for this country that I live in. Despite the horrible state we are in economically, we have so many more freedoms than many people around the world will never get to have.

I’m grateful for having a family who loves me.

I’m grateful for the close friendships I have and for so many memories.

I’m grateful for my health, my shelter, and food.

I’m grateful for two little kitties who have shown me how special pet companionship truly is.

I’m grateful for the little {yet big} things; the sound of crashing waves, the smell of coconut, when someone says “thank you” and means it.

What are you grateful for?

What ever your Thanksgiving plans and traditions today may be, I wish you a beautiful day full of food, laughter, love, and gratitude!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! :)

2 comments:

ashlyn | nicole said...

Happy Thanksgiving Chelsea! Hope you have a wonderful day :]

& I am thankful for being able to spend this with my family!

xoxo.

Carolyn said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving hon! :)