HomeAboutContactSponsor

Friday, March 29, 2013

Swooning Over Spring Swimwear

What's up, party people? On Wednesday, I shared a big piece of my soul with you and made a pretty big life announcement. So, because of that announcement and everything that comes with it, I think it's pretty safe to say I have been engrossed with all things surf lately. Okay, who am I kidding? I have always been engrossed with all things surf. I may have been born on the East Coast but the West Coast flows through my blood.

Anyway. I've been sifting through surf apparel like it was my job ;) I've been searching for inspiration through other brands, images of waves, and quotes about the sea. Through these things I hope to find a vision for our events, our promo material, and our new apparel designs.

In the midst of my inspiration-seeking, I've come across a few stellar swimsuits that I just had to share with you. I apologize if it's currently snowing where you live. Maybe I should refrain from telling you I'm working on my base tan and have already bought a bikini and a half this season...



I am the type of person who must try on swimsuits before purchasing them. For example, bandeaus, they just don't work for me. I like support and bandeaus do the opposite for me. However, I found one like the O'Neill Escape Top above that wasn't too bad so there's hope.

Also, I have been searching all over for a cross-back tie bikini top and the other day, my prayers were answered when I found one by Body Glove. I used to ROCK Body Glove one pieces when I was body surfing as a 3-year-old and I'm rocking Body Glove now. Seriously, they fit SO well - like a glove!



I am obviously loving the surf short/hipster look this season. And the fringe! I thought fringe tops would make me look super top-heavy but I found a halter/V-cut like the Body Glove version above and looove it!

Also, can we talk about how phenomenal those one-pieces are? They are right up my alley! I'm curious though if they cut into all the wrong areas. I'll keep my eye out for one to try on and report back :)

What swim looks are you crushing over this season? Or is it not warm enough to even think about it? ;) Sorry, I had to!

P.S. I'm guest posting over on Jenn's blog today - go say hi!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

These are all super cute!

Jenn said...

Those are all awesome! Don't forget to mention your guest post over on my blog today!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Loving that tribal looking print bottom super cute!

Cody Doll said...

Those are so cute. If only I could afford them. -_- and of course I have to try on because my top is much larger then my bottom (like 4 sizes).

Cody
catchingcodyk.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

these are super cute! great picks!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Gorgeous!