Perhaps I should start my own jelly factory?
I am obsessed with colors. Ob. Sessed. To the point where three people [they were all guys so what do they know?] in the past two weeks gave me the whole, "WOW. Look at you and all your colors!"spiel. But you know what? I'm embracing me and embracing my style and I love my colors so as the days grow warmer, my wardrobe is growing even more colorful.
Here are some looks that I am loving. They mix their colors and they mix 'em well.
1. Anthropologie onesie, but of course.
2. Oranges and lavender. Why am I the only one who likes orange?
3. Mint much?
5. Atlantic-Pacific. I so would have rocked the orange/blue to my high school football games.
7. Oh, with the greens, purples, and coral
8. This is basically me minus the pink
Now, don't even get me started on neons. We'll have to save those for another time because my closet is filling up with them, to say the least. Perhaps in a future post I'll show you some of my own colorful outfits!
So, who's taking the color plunge with me this year? C'mon. Have fun. Live a little. Ignore what the fashion police say about mixing too many colors ;)
- Don't forget you can enter our giveaway for three $100 Visa gift cards here! -