Yesterday's post on the RoseRags Leopard Poncho [which you can win!] got me thinking about styling different pieces together and about how stellar that poncho will look with my brown faux leather jacket. [Remember when faux leather wasn't cool? SO glad it is now. #idontwearrealleather] Hashtagging in a blog post is cool now too, luckily.
Anyway - the temps are supposed to be in the 80s here in DC today. It's rainy. Muggy. I'm over it. I know some of you around the country are getting this same kind of weather too. It's October - come on now. Bring me the cooler temps! Here are the outfits that I wish I could be wearing right about meow:
1. This warm sweater/poncho is from Old Navy [Last season. Boo!] Have you heard of the blog Workday Weekend? Go check it out. I've apparently been hiding under a rock that I'm just now finding her.
2. I just want to wear my blazers! I have some fun colors this year like this one from The Pink Peonies and I want to wear 'em!
3. I like to call this look business meets urban meets a polo match. Kinda cute mash-up, yes?
4. I'm obsessed with plaid button-ups. Not pretty "J Crew plaid" but the "kind-of-worn vintage surfer plaid."
5. Do I even need to say it? I want to wear an animal print infinity scarf. Note: As of now, I still have not purchased one on Etsy. Soon! I love this outfit with the camel blazer. Although those particular heels aren't super "me."
6. But what do most of these outfits have in common/what is the #1 Fall item I am waiting
Next week, I think I shall do the other half of my Fall fashion “wish” list. And when I say “wish” I mean “I have most of this stuff already and just wish to WEAR it.”
Which outfit is your favorite? :) What Fall items are your favorite to wear? Anyone else impatiently waiting to wear their Fall wardrobe??