Anyway, while obsessing over my favorite decade, I do quite a bit of reminiscing which leads into me laughing hysterically until my eyes sometimes tear up. I know what you're thinking - you want in on the fun. Lucky for you, I like to share :) Let me know what your favorites are!
1. What? You didn't have inflatable furniture too? You can still buy some on Amazon.
2. I still don't get the break-away pants trend but again, you can still buy some.
3. Totally Hair Barbie. I had her [and still do.] She even came with her own Dep hair gel.
4. I had a "play phone" that looked like the Zach Morris phone and it was cool. Real cool.
5. Somehow this was THE book to have. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling..."
6. HOW did I forget about Kid Pix? I was obsessed with it and can't even remember anything about it other than the firecracker eraser.
7. Oh, yes. I wore scented nail polish. I still remember how yummy it was and remember wearing it to my first Backstreet Boys concert. Apparently this stuff is making a comeback.
Now, here's my 90s challenge: Name what video the below clip is from. [No cheating] ;)