I even have a fun announcement at the end of this post but, for now, here are some pictures :)
1. I dug out the bins at my parents' house that my mom had designated just for Fall decor. These are only a few of the many bins that she had. My mom was SO talented at decorating every little piece of the home. She made it so beautiful and inviting and I'm sure her love for decorating led to my extreme LOVE for the HOLIDAYS! I tried my best to recreate some of the magical Halloween decor she was known for.
2. Because who doesn't love a
3. How cute is this little photo op on the side of I-95 in Virginia? Inside the O it says, "Virginia is for LOVERS!" You've got that right! #LOVEVA
4. I was finally reunited with some of my sorority sisters a couple weekends ago! As always, it was so great to see them and catch up and make fun of my height :)
5. You'd be surprised how much commotion this outfit of mine caused at work. The guys couldn't get over how "colorful" it was saying things such as, "Well, we'd definitely be able to see YOU at night!" Please note my TOMS that I am in LOVE with! Not in love with the "no-see-um" socks I wore with them. Suggestions?
6. I'm in love with diners. I'm also in love with San Diego. So, a picture at the diner with the super retro SD was definitely a necessity. On another note, my hair is ridiculously long and needs to be cut.
7. Church outfit! I could pretty much live in pencil skirts. [Okay, so maybe that's not very practical.] But there's just something special about putting on your Sunday Best in the morning and heading out for a beautiful day.
8. On the drive home from church, I took in the color of the Fall leaves changing and their contrast against the bright blue Virginia sky. It is surely a blessing to live in such a pretty place during this harvest season.
And, now, for the announcement:
I am leaving for beautiful San Diego this Thursday! It's been nearly two years since I've visited my favorite place and I've missed it more than I can explain. It's my second home; my haven. The place for me that just makes sense. I'll be there for about a week and I am super excited to finally meet some of you beautiful ladies! If you're a San Diegan and we don't already have plans - let's meet up! :)
I will be writing more about this trip and my decision to go soon :) As for now, I'm super excited to be back to blogging. I love you all!