HomeAboutContactSponsor

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Greatest Experience of My Life

Throughout life, I sought happiness, bliss, and a life of peace and love at the deepest level. And I have the tools now to have all of those things. To live a full and kickass life.

This past week has been the greatest experience of my life.


Last night, I sat around a restaurant table, surrounded by the people who have become my home here in Florida. Home is a word with deep, rich meaning to me and I do not use it lightly. But being there in that moment with these people that I have come to know and grow intimately with from a heart and soul level, sharing experiences, acknowledging one another for honoring our truth and for honoring our callings here on Earth, it was something that touched me deeply.

It's a very enriching experience to work among other life coaches as we do the work not only with each other and with others, but we do the work for ourselves. There were moments of clarity, moments of intense breakthroughs, moments of some of the deepest spiritual connections I have ever witnessed, and moments of pure bliss. Yes, bliss.

Through the coaching that I've been doing here, I have received the joy and peace that come with living your purpose. 

I have truthfully never been in such a deep level of gratitude, awareness, and being.

It all makes sense now. Everything.

This is what it means to be awakened. This is what it means to come alive.

6 comments:

Sweet Love and Ginger said...

YAY! So happy for you!

Jenn said...

So happy you're in such a good place!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ahhhh! I'm so excited for you! I'll be your first person you can Life Coach! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you have found your bliss. :)

Ash said...

way to make me chelsea... thanks... :P

aahh im so happy you are home, and that you are the kind of person that can be home anywhere! you are going to fit into this life as a coach SO WELL, i just know it!

ahhhh im so happy for you!

send me a postcard xoxo

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

This sounds incredible! Your happiness is infectious :)